1. Schedule your First Free Dance Consultation.
2. Check out our Monthly schedule of Group classes
3. Sign up for our intro program.
4. Try a couple of group classes and private lessons with different instructors. decide which one is your favorite.
5 Sign up for a program and have great dancing!
6. DURING COVID TIMES FOLLOW THIS LINK
These are rather light and fun classes. Drop-ins are welcome; no commitment required!
OUR INTRO CLASSES:
Please see our monthly schedule for dates and times these classes are being offered. Thank You.
Learn the main basic steps of Salsa and Bachata in the form of a small routine that can be later altered to your own taste.
Learn the basic steps of Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Swing, Rumba and Cha-Cha in the form of small routines that can be applied to dance socially.
PLEASE bring in a clean pair of shoes to wear for lessons and classes. They do not need to be Ballroom or Latin dance shoes, but they should be clean. This will prevent damaging the floor by minimizing tracked-in dirt and sidewalk grime, thus avoiding slippery surfaces.